I mostly write about programming in Python (and sometimes, Julia) for Data Visualization and Data Science but occasionally I stray into other areas of science, technology and even a bit of philosophy.
If you’d like to know when I publish new articles, please click the link below, or on my profile page, or subscribe to my free, occasional, newsletter here.
Data Visualization and Data Science
- Python Pandas and SQLite
- Plotting with Pandas: An Introduction to Data Visualization
- Styling Pandas Plots and Charts
- ggplot: Grammar of Graphics in Python with Plotnine
- Data Visualization with Julia and VSCode or Jupyter Notebooks or Juno
- How to Create Simple Visualizations with Google Charts and Pandas Dataframes (with an example website and downloadable code).
- Visualizing Twitter Statistics with Python and Pandas
- Sentiment Analysis of Tweets
- Jupyter and Markdown
- Regression Plots with Pandas and Numpy
Science, Technology and a little bit of Philosophy
- Entropy, Disorder and the Arrow of Time
- Technology and Your Brain
- Neurocapitalism: surveillance of the mind
- Simulation Theory — Things Are Not as They Seem
- In All Probability, You Are a Boltzmann Brain
- What Happens When Jobs Are Replaced by AI?
- Schrödinger’s Cat is Alive and Well (and living in a parallel universe)
- What if Dark Matter Doesn’t Exist?